Saturday, February 4, 2012

New Cookbook!

I'm back, after my long absence from the blogging scene. I hope to blog more regularly....we'll see!  I want to share with you a few pictures (taken with my gorgeous new camera).


Here's my newest cookbook!  "The Pioneer Woman Cooks," by Ree Drummond.  I absolutely love it!  It's among my top five cookbooks!  This book has a ton of absolutely delicious recipes in it, along with a ton of gorgeous pictures that show you how Ree made that particular dish.  She also has included photos from around her ranch, and gives little exerpts of some of the things that go on in a normal day at her place.  It's a must have for any farmgirl or country loving woman who has an interest in cooking and baking.  Ree also has wonderful blog, that you simply must check out.  Here's the link.
Last of all, I'm gonna share a photo of what I made for breakfast today!


They are entitled:  "Elly Mae's Sour Cream Pancakes."  Found in Ree's new cookbook!  Did I mention I really liked it?!  ;)  
Hope y'all have a wonderful day!



2 comments:

  1. Love that Pioneer Woman and her recipes!! Good to see you here! Have a good rest of the weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see you back!!! Those pancakes look awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by!!! I love each and every comment you wonderful readers leave!!!
-p.s.- feel free to follow :)