Tuesday, October 11, 2011

White Apron

I said way back when, that I was working on making a white apron.....well, it's all done.  Now I get to show you!

I absolutely love it!  I had to have a white apron for school, that's why it's all white....believe me, I would have way more color in it if I could! 

The pattern I used is free...believe it or not!  I added a bit of my own twist to it though.  If you want the pattern check it out here!   Check out the whole blog as long as you're there.  It's well worth your time!  :)

Sorry if it seems like I've deserted all you lovely people out in blog-land.  College and work seems to take up way more time than it should.   I'm hoping after mid-terms I'll get to catch up with y'all.  Have a lovely day!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Love. In honor of my Birthday today I'm doing a major $150 gift card to my favorite jewelry designer's website. I hope you'll join. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by!!! I love each and every comment you wonderful readers leave!!!
-p.s.- feel free to follow :)