Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cowgirl's new kicks!!!

The other day I got to go shopping at this awesome western store that's not too far from my hometown.  It was the first western store I've ever been to....and I loved it.  Check out my purchase!!!




This year is flying by so quickly...we're staring fall in the face.....this next picture captures the idea of  what I love about summer time....everything from the gorgeous sky to the soft green grass to the corn growing in the field!


My current project:
I'm working on making a white apron..."white?" --you say?  I will explain once I get it all done and pictures put up for you to see!
Have a lovely day!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Great boots Rita Jean! And the picture in the field is beautiful. Can't wait to see your white apron! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the boots. Someday I will buy myself a pair.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by!!! I love each and every comment you wonderful readers leave!!!
-p.s.- feel free to follow :)