Sunday, July 3, 2011

All Dressed Up!

Here's what I wore today!!!


This is a thrifted outfit, except for the shoes.  The dress and sweater totalled just under 10 dollars!!!
My friend and I went shopping yesterday, and found these super cute red high heels!  Sadly we got so excited trying them on and taking pictures, we simply assumed they were too expensive for either one of us, and forgot to actually check the price tag...we may be a bit blonde!  ;)





I really want to go back to the store and see how much they were!!!
Well, hope you all have a Happy 4th of July!  Enjoy the freedom that we have in this country!  And remember.....our freedom wasn't free...many people sacrificed their lives so we could live in the land of the free and the home of the brave.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Fourth of July, Rita Jean! You look cute...LOVE thrift store outfits! :) And those red shoes are killer...seriously. I would kill myself trying to walk in them! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes are adorable. However, I am terrible at walking in high heels, I wobble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cracks me up!I ALWAYS obsessively check the price tag. Usually because things are too pricey, but there have been times I'm shocked by a cheap price! Those shoes are too cute not to at least check.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adore. thanks for another lovely post. I hope you had an amazing weekend. Would love if you'd check out my latest post featuring pictures from my favorite little treat shop in Beverly Hills. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by!!! I love each and every comment you wonderful readers leave!!!
-p.s.- feel free to follow :)