Monday, April 4, 2011

Quilt Show Re-cap

Today there was a quilt show in Sun Praire,WI not too awful far away from where I call home.  Here's some pictures I took...






Love the sweet little cows.

Awwww...look at the puppy!


There were a lot more, but these were the ones that I loved overall.   I'm not a girly, flower-loving girl....yeah, my mom tells me I'm crazy!
Hope you enjoyed these pictures.....I do apologize for my camera strap getting in the way of the dog picture.  I didn't notice until I got home.  Oops!!!   :)



7 comments:

  1. wow that is allot of hard work.
    Love the dog and the first two. thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pictures rita jean. love that little bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those are amazing quilts! Thanks for stopping by for the UBP11 party it is wonderful to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those quilts are way more impressive than any quilt I've ever seen before!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What beautiful quilts! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kinds words. I am now a follower of your blog as well!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i had to scroll back to see the strap, so you did great! haha

    and hmmm, can't help but noticing, those cute cows don't have no udders...? ;-)

    Thanks
    Leontien

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by!!! I love each and every comment you wonderful readers leave!!!
-p.s.- feel free to follow :)