Sunday, April 3, 2011

Join the Party!!!!!!

I came accross the Ultimate Blog Party 2011.  Looks like tons of fun.  Want to join?   Here's the link.     It's on from April 1st to April 8th. Hoping to meet lots of people and have an all in all....um......BLAST!!!!!!!!    
For those of you who are dropping by.....welcome!  I'm a farmgirl and.....well, all of that is in my little about me section!  This is my little creative space where I share about what I love.....sewing, baking, crafting, farming.....you name it, I probably like doing it.  I love a good laugh and enjoy chatting with freinds, family and fellow bloggers.   Hope you are liking what you see!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I like your western look that you have goin on..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for coming over and commenting. I'm happy to have to opportunity to come over and meet you. I'm a country girl at heart, well at least I listen to a lot of country music and live in the city that hosts StageCoach even if I've never had enough money to go. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment, you have a great site. I love all the craftiness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I always love to check out other blogs about farming! Very cute place you've got here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Sounds like we have a lot in common in blogging. I love to sew but I rarely do so. Maybe you will inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Thanks for stopping by Texifornia and leaving a nice comment. Enjoying browsing your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by!!! I love each and every comment you wonderful readers leave!!!
-p.s.- feel free to follow :)