Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Treats and Sentiments

Happy Easter Everyone!!!!   We're going to be taking a break from refashions here for a bit.  Today, I've got an Easter treat to share with all y'all!

These are called "Spring Birds Nest Snacks."  They are super close to being classified as dessert in my book!   I found the recipe a little while back, and immediately knew I wanted to put this on my Easter menu.  I did mess with the recipe a little.  You can find the recipe here.  If you want my variation, simply use one half bag butterscotch chips, and one half bag chocolate chips in place of the whole bag of butterscotch chips.  I'm not a big butterscotch fan, and couldn't resist the temptation to add chocolate!!!!!   These are as yummy as they look if not more so!




You aren't hungry yet, are you?  :)  Cauz I got one more picture!



Will be spending time with friends and family tomorrow.  How about you? 
Midst all the fun and festivities of Easter, we must be sure to remember the reason behind the holiday.  Here's a couple songs that really spell out what goes through my mind around this special holiday.

This first one is called:  One Holy Lamb

The second is titled:  The Power of the Cross 


Have a Blessed Easter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm laughing!!! My mother-in-law and I made these same exact treats today! I was going to post tomorrow night! Great minds think alike?!?! Have a happy Easter, Rita Jean! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out so cute! Bet your version is super yummy too! Hope you have a great Easter!!! And thanks for the link back!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow they look very Yummy and Funny at the same time!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Leontien

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by!!! I love each and every comment you wonderful readers leave!!!
-p.s.- feel free to follow :)