Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cupcakes Galore!

Ok, so I'm going to be extremely busy the 2nd part of this week.  I'm going to be making around 50 cupcakes for a Mother/Daughter luncheon for our church.  I'm really excited!  I've got all my recipes and ideas all lined up!  I did a bit of a dry run the other day, and tested a few different things out....here's a sneak peak!
(yes, those are cow sprinkles!!!!!!!!)



I will be sharing many pictures and recipes either late this week or early next week.  Hope you drop back in then, and bring your appetite!!!!!!!!!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! I'm thinkin' there'll be some happy church ladies! So nice :-) have fun !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cupcakes look great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by!!! I love each and every comment you wonderful readers leave!!!
-p.s.- feel free to follow :)