Tuesday, April 12, 2011

An Award!!!

I've been given the "Versatile Blogger"  Award!  That's so crazy cool!  Did I ever mention how rewarding blogging can be....forgive my little pun.  :)  

 I've got some rules I'm supposed to follw.
 1. Thank the person who gave you the award, and link back to them.
 2.  Tell seven things about yourself.
 3.  Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers.
 4.  Contact them and let them know they've recieved the award.

Many thanks to Kathryn Michelle Jenkins over at The Dragons Fairytail.  You should definately make an effort to go check out her blog.  She's got some cool stuff goin on!

Now for seven things about me.....hmmmm....
 1.  I'm crazy 19 year old.
 2.  I'm proud to be a farmgirl, who still works on the family farm.
 3.  My favorite colors are Black, Blue, and Chrome....I know, I know....quite the combo!
 4.  I love a good challenge.
 5. I have so, so, so many hobbies....sewing, crafting, scrapbooking, gardening, reading, singing, drawing, knitting, crocheting, quilting...and the list goes on....
 6. I'm going to be taking a Baking/ Pastry Arts program from a local college in a year or so.
 7. I'm a Christain, by God's grace!!!

Those I'm awarding, are as follows:
      timber and lace
      pandiola lane
      sew magic
      sweet chaos
      dreaming in color
      just take a bow
      christina's voice  
      creative chaos

If you get a chance, visit these wonderful bloggers, and leave them a little blog love!!!

That about wraps up the rules part...I will notify all those I'm passing this awesome award on to, today!!  I'm totally excited about this whole award thing!  :)
Hope y'all have a gorgeously wonderful day!!!! 

   

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! I'm honored that you think of my blog in that way and I'm so thankful for all of the precious friends I've made while having it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooo much for this award! This is my first award! Thanks for being supportive of my blog! I appreciate it! Come check out my post I did for the award! Thanks again!
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thank you so much for choosing me as one of the bloggers to tag. I'm going to try to do it, but not guarantees as I look at my homework that I've got goin' on. I still really appreciate it and I'll throw you a shout out on my blog anyway. (:

    Also, just curious, how did you find me?

    Find me at Just Take a Bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for my first award! As a beginner I love to get noticed for finding special treasures to make and share with the world as others begin their journey. This award encourages me to keep blogging. Won't you stop by to say "Hello", take a peek around you might find something fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS,for giving me this award, I put your button on my blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by!!! I love each and every comment you wonderful readers leave!!!
-p.s.- feel free to follow :)