Friday, March 18, 2011

Quilt in Progress

I started this quilt about 2 years ago.  My motto....slowly, but surely!!!  Honestly, I'm so excited about it.  I've got 20 blocks done and 4 to go!


 There's the two blocks that will make up the whole thing. 
This next photo is of how I'm thinking of putting it together. (Sorry it's not the best quality.  I only had my phone with me at the time.) 

The 4 blocks that I have to make yet will hopefully be going on the bottom. 
What do you think?  I'm in need of a name.  It's a log cabin quilt, but I want to give it a fabulous name, that would have something to do with stars or midnight, or something along those lines.  Any ideas?

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by!!! I love each and every comment you wonderful readers leave!!!
-p.s.- feel free to follow :)