Friday, March 11, 2011

Easy Breezy Flower

Need to add little feminine touch to that sewing project you've been working on, and don't want to spend all day making it?   Well, here you go!  This little crochet flower is a breeze to hook up...15 minutes tops!!


You will need a crochet hook and some yarn.
There will only be two different stitches used in this flower.
Pattern for flower:
chain (ch) 8, slip stich (sl st) in first stitch.
*sl st into ring, ch 8*  (repeat from * to * 11 more times ending with sl st)  You should end up with a total of 12 petals or loops on your flower.  Weave in yarn tails.
That's it!  How easy, right?!? 
I will be using this flower in the next project I will be posting.  It will also include the ends of the sweater sleeves that I said to save in the last post.  :)
Hope you liked this!!!  Let me know if you have any questions or other ideas regarding the making or using of this easy breezy flower!

5 comments:

  1. Oh these would be so cute on a hair clip for my baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Rita Jean, Thank you for visiting my blog and letting me know you were there.

    I am loving your crafty work shown here on your lovely blog. This is a cute little flower, I can crochet so might have a go at making one for myself.

    I have become one of your followers.

    Have a lovely weekend,

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun quick project, I can think of all kinds of ways to use these. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo...this is JUST the sort of flower I've been looking for! Thank you for posting!

    Amy
    sittingatourkitchentable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, all the crochet talk looks like chinese to me! I am totally jealous that you can crochet, I have always wanted to! I am determined to learn how, and then I will have to try this flower you speak of! lol!
    Thanks so much for linking up to Try it Tuesday at DotDotDot! It made my day! Hope to see you tomorrow!
    have a Happy Monday!
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by!!! I love each and every comment you wonderful readers leave!!!
-p.s.- feel free to follow :)