Monday, March 14, 2011

Bake of the Day!!!

The other day, I was lookin around at a link party, and found the recipe for these awesome soft pretzels.  I tried them today.  They are real good!!!

I tried to make a few shamrocks...they look more like clovers to me.  They do taste good...which I said already, but it's true!!  :)
You can find the recipe at this lovely blog!!!
They aren't that hard to make either, definitely a good thing! 
Well, I've got some sewing to do now, and some cleaning up, and all that other good stuff.  Think I'll turn on some music.  I absolutely love working when there's music playing!!!   How about you? 
Happy baking y'all!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to the recipe,they look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These would be a perfect thing to make with st. Patricks day coming up. They do look like clovers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo...these look so yummy! Thanks for sharing the recipe, I'm going to try them out! And thanks for visiting my blog & the nice comment about my crazy wreath! :) I'm your newest follower!

    Amy
    sittingatourkitchentable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm, those look delicious. I bet I could eat a whole bunch! lol. Thanks for stopping by Humble Homemaking and commenting on Homemaking Monday! I love to get input and comments. I am your newest follower. Have a great day!
    Humble Homemaking
    p.s. Feel free to hook up to the Weekend Review Party this weekend at Humble Homemaking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by!!! I love each and every comment you wonderful readers leave!!!
-p.s.- feel free to follow :)