Monday, January 24, 2011

Howdy Y'all! 
This being my first post, I want to give you a preview of what I will be posting in the near future.  The few projects that I'm working on right now are almost completed.  Seems like I'm always finishing one project while starting ten others!  I guess that's normal for someone who loves crafts!  Two things are on my "to post soon" list.  One is a "countrified" apron, which is alomst completed, and the second has to do with crochet....you'll have to wait and see what exactly that is!  In the mean time, y'all have a blessed day! 

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Blog!! Blogging is the best, You'll have so much fun! I love your header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I have to admit I had a lot of fun designing the header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I look forward to dropping by to catch up with you,:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by!!! I love each and every comment you wonderful readers leave!!!
-p.s.- feel free to follow :)